Chapter 43 (Part 1) – Entangled with an Alraune
7.7k 4 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Edina was drunk? These juices were alcoholic?

Kanae watched in astonishment as Edina knelt down, cupped a handful of the nectar and drank deeply as if it were spring water. She let out a blissful sigh and swayed her squirrely tail that had been soaked in the alcoholic juices.

When the madwoman went in for seconds, Kanae pulled her away by her tiny waist from behind.

"You're going to give yourself alcohol poisoning!" Kanae lifted the squirreling up, but not without her flailing around like a feral cat.

The vapors were beginning to tickle his nose. His mind grew foggier with each breath. Every second spent in here, the greater the hangover was going to be.

The last time Kanae had too much alcohol to drink, he almost went and fucked the entire adventurer's hall in Orturic. Hell, it might have actually happened and everyone was too drunk to remember. If they didn't find a way out, then this gargantuan flower would make a meal out of them sooner or later from the acidity of its nectar.

"Edina, we shouldn't keep this to ourselves, right? Let's break out of here and share some with Arenade and Thedia!" Kanae suggested to his sloshed party member.

"Aree… Aree— ehehe… hic! You know… I still can't thank you enough… ever since we got outta… that cave… hic! If it wasn't for you… I'd still be a level 1 pack mule… instead of the great necromancer I am now… So… If you ever wanna fuck… I'm here, buddy…" Edina promptly passed out.

"Oh, boy." He rolled his eyes, now carrying an unconscious squirreling.

It was said that alcohol reduced inhibitions and brought out people's true nature. Edina never really hid the fact that she was open to it even though he was a succubus. However, it was clear to Kanae that it was the alcohol talking. Recent events had left Edina wracked by guilt for dragging her shady past into their party. When the day came that they finally shared a more intimate relationship, he wanted her to go in without any regrets. After all, she was the one who had risked her life to save him. He wanted more from just her body.

Until then…

Kanae's lower body was aching for sexual relief. Like morning dew on grass, his patch was quickly getting wet as the alcohol wore down his inhibitions. Just shuffling around caused the fabric to rub up against his crotch and stir a very succubus hunger. If they didn't escape soon, he might end up prematurely making a meal out of Edina.

He almost didn't want to let the squirreling down, but for the sake of their lives and future, set her down against the flower petal walls. The smooth, curtain-like cellulose was amber in color and tougher than dire beast hide. When Kanae snapped his whip again, it succeeded in doing little other than to tarnish the drapes.

There had to be another way. Aside from a central stem that was as thick as a tree trunk too slippery to wrap his arms around, there was no other way of escaping. Actually… much of the liquid was secreting from the stalk and seemed to pulse with life.

"It couldn't be a monster… could it?" Kanae wondered aloud, but curiosity got the better of him and he casted his signature spell at nowhere in particular. "Turn Horny!"

"Aahh!"

A sweet voice from above sent shivers down Kanae's spine, but the feeling wasn't one of fear, it was of pleasure. 

The entire flower shuddered. Whatever had happened, the stem was secreting more nectar. Droplets were forming along the length and sliding down when they became heavy enough for gravity to take over.

"Kanae! That you in there?" Two figures pressed themselves against the petal. Kanae recognized their silhouettes as Arenade and Thedia.

Thank god, he thought. Those two actually followed after them.

"I'm in here with Edina! We're stuck!" Kanae slammed his fists against the walls to get their attention. 

"By the Supreme One's hairy ass! It's an alraune!" Arenade could be heard shouting in panic.

A shift in movement caused the entire bulb to lurch and nectar splashing everywhere. Kanae nearly lost his footing, but he thought quickly and wrapped the whip around the central stem to anchor himself, all the while carrying Edina on his back.

Arenade just called this thing an alraune. Was that a monster? If so, then maybe a little more coaxing should get it to open up.

Kanae stripped himself naked to activate Exhibitionist Spellcasting and casted, "Turn Horny!"

The same sensual voice from before shrieked, followed by a moan that was rather like music to his ears. Nectar shook loose from the stem as it began to retract into the bulb. Above, the petals unfurled just a bit for a beautiful woman, whose legs were joined at the knees to form the stem, to slither in like a lamia. But she wasn't a lamia. She was an alraune, skin pristine like an emerald, long hair as wild and green as the forest with flowers interwoven in the curly locks, and just as bare naked as he was being an entity that lived in nature and had no need for clothing.

Gazing up, Kanae was captivated by her beauty such that he had completely forgotten about his predicament or that she could be a dangerous monster. However, seeing the alraune reach down triggered the fight of his fight or flight response. He drew the whip only to have it snatched out of his hand and flung across the bulb. 

The alraune flashed a bemused smile and asked, "Are you the one stimulating me? Oh, how naughty. It takes two to play, you know?"

"How about we play outside and talk this out?" Kanae gulped, sweating under the shadow casted over him by her while she was suspended from a height.

"Why would I release you?" she asked and lowered herself to the ground, where her legs separated from the stem, each step in her proud approach leaving ripples in the nectar at her feet. "A venus fly trap does not release a caught prey, especially not one so… delectable."

Kanae gasped when the alraune's cool hands cupped the bottom of his breasts first, then expertly kneaded them while rubbing her thumbs against the pointed nipples. Pleasure clouded his sense of self-preservation in favor of desiring the alraune instead.

"Mm… Y-You're not a venus fly trap, are you?" He sighed in ecstasy as she drew a nectar-soaked tongue up his neck.

"I am not, but you may call me Tearal," she whispered seductively into his ears, making him wonder just who the succubus was here.

Before Kanae could get another word in, he was thrown breasts first into the stalk and got a full frontal coating of the juices being secreted from it. The alraune, Tearal, sandwiched him from behind, the weight of her own breasts on his back weakening his resolve to resist. What little wriggle room was afforded to him, he bumped his plump butt against her to further entice her.

"Are humans normally as daring as you? Or perhaps you are not human at all? Curious…" As if careful not to break a new toy, Tearal wrapped ten delicate fingers around Kanae's waist and humped back, but another feeling rubbed the space between their legs.

Kanae glanced down to see the same vines that had dragged them here, like living snakes, exploring every nook and crevice of his body. It's always tentacles, he thought.

"What if I told you I'm a succubus? Do you think this would still turn out well for you?" Kanae asked, testing the waters not by calling a bluff, but only to see how she would react.

The teasing vines grew tense. Several opened their tips to reveal three-pronged mouths, dripping with a stickier substance than that at their feet. They hissed at him like the many serpents of Medusa's hair. Kanae's words had been taken as a threat, and Tearal responded by quietly laughing through her nose, the puffs of air laden with fumes of nectar fumes caressed the back of his neck with every breath.

"Well, it's too bad you aren't," Tearal cooed, licking the back of his neck. "Allow me to provide you with a lesson about flowers. They contain the reproductive organs of both female and male."

The second the word 'male' left Tearal's lips, a vine had found headway into Kanae's soaking entrance. It plunged into him like a real cock, slickened by his juices.

"Oh— ahh!" Kanae shivered from the impact, letting his face plant on the central stem which was oozing more and more nectar to reflect the alraune's growing desire. He was already so wet that the vine went all the way in with ease. Almost immediately and to her surprise, she trembled from the incredible pleasure of being inside him, and the nails of those ten fingers now bit into his ass.

Out of succubus instinct and urge to breed, Kanae sought his own pleasure, slamming his hips against her more intensely and reaching behind to grab Tearal by the waist to pump harder. Each time their hips collided nectar was sent splashing over them, gushing even, from her own pussy.

"Ahh… What is… this? I've had women before… but never this good…" Cracks formed on Tearal's dominant display, worn down by the ecstasy she was facing. 

They pounded into each other ferociously. The stem, which Kanae was pressed to, drenched him in nectar.

"Fill me up!" Kanae begged deliriously. "Shoot that cum inside me like you want to pollinate my womb!"

Tearal wasn't listening anymore. Arms wrapped around his waist, she moved by rhythm only, having lost herself to the pleasure and continued in an effort to please him. Their climax reached an explosive pitch when the throbbing tentacle-cock gushes loads of liquid pollen into Kanae, dialing his own orgasm up by ten folds from being filled to the brim.

They fell backwards, Kanae on top of Tearal, both breathing heavily and dizzy. The tentacle that was inside slipped out of him and retracted into her body, and having been uncorked, the pollen that had inseminated him began to leak out like an open faucet.

[Congratulations! You are now level 40!

Flight is now unlockable. Head to the nearest church and ask for a blessing to unlock this skill.

You have gained a new skill!

Bond: Form a Bond with any living thing you previously had sex with to make them stronger. While Bond is active, you can heal the bonded companion by having sex with them. Target must be willing. They will deeply desire sex from you while active. Only (currently, 1) Bond can be active at a time.]

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

86