Chapter 258 – Under the Weight of the Queen-Mother’s _ _ _ _
1.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

Few things terrified Kanae. Many things excited her. As she laid helpless in bed, bound by the Queen-Mother's chains, her mind swirled with what might happen an hour from now. Two hours. Three hours. Or however long she would be stuck here until Zariah is done with her. Would she still be herself and of the same mind before coming? Or would she actually be won over to the Cult of Lust and Depravity?

The elder succubus, despite her age, looked every bit as young and beautiful as her daughters. Kanae could tell where all that beauty had come from.

Zariah's throbbing cock kissed the entrance to Kanae's pussy. Its hard sensation made her shudder. That massive thing was going to fit, and if it didn't, Zariah would make sure it went in one way or another. A wave of disappointment washed over Kanae when it pulled away.

"How about a little taste to reward your subservience?" Zariah planted a cool hand on each of Kanae's thighs. Lithe fingers genty ran down her legs until the Queen-Mother was right above her much smaller dick by comparison.

Kanae swallowed each breath with bated anticipation when a single lick robbed the wind from her lungs. The saliva Zariah left behind burned more intensely than getting hit by a fire spell.

"I'm… so close to cumming… and you barely licked it?" Kanae gasped.

"Incrediblle, isn't it? Head or cunnilingus, I can make bring you to climax repeatedly if I so desire. Now… come for me, my sweet darling succubus." Zariah swirled her tongue along the glans of Kanae's dick.

"Wait, stop!" she screamed, mind and body struggling to stay sane throughout the ordeal. "You're too good at this! I'm going to cum already!"

Kanae writhed wildly in bed. Her hands had balled into fists and tightly gripped the bedsheets. Her feet kicked and arched. Zariah hooked both arms around her legs to hold them still. She went all in, wrapping succulent lips on her dick.

"Zariah… I'm cumming!" Kanae cried and ejaculated a load down the Queen-Mother's throat.

However, where the blowjob should have ended, there was no stopping Zariah. She continued to suck Kanae dry. The jewelry decorating her horns jingled as her head bobbed up and down, intending to drain all that Kanae had to give.

"Keep it coming, darling… shlluurrp… shllrrpp…. Mmh! Your dick and cum from another sheductressh ish sho delishous… it reminds me of my shisters." Zariah's expert blowjob brought Kanae to a second climax.

"Uuh… It's coming again… Fuck… I can't think straight anymore…" Kanae murmured.

The Queen-Mother wouldn't stop. If this went on any longer, Kanae might actually lose her mind. She switched on Futanari. Her dick disappeared, and Zariah was sucking on empty space.

"Sorry… I… I thought you were going to suck my dick off…"

"Naughty, naughty. Taking away what's mine. Bring it back," Zariah demanded.

Kanae tensed up. She felt the Queen-Mother's command but didn't act on it, and that drew a befuddled look on her face.

"Are you resisting me? How?" Zariah asked.

"I might have gained a buff or two." Kanae pointed to her body tattooes, which had shifted into lewd comments asking to be fucked and made a whore of. "Uh… Th-That's not what they're supposed to say…"

"Hmph. Anti-compulsory protection, is it? So, you obeyed me earlier to fool me. No matter. I still have tricks of my own. Like this: give me two peace signs and stick your tongue out." She snapped her finger.

Kanae's body acted on its own. The chains slackened a little. She made the peace sign in each hand, then lolled her tongue out.

"How are you… making me do this?!" Kanae panicked. She had worked in a porno store long enough to understand what this looked like. An ahegao.

"Much better! This is often the look I see my female slaves make. I can't control your mind, but I can control your body. You will bend to my will. Since you have deprived me of your dick… I'll just have to give you mine, yes?" Zariah returned her empowered dick to Kanae's entrance.

The tip was too big. Kanae couldn't resist on account of being stuck. Zariah loomed over her. She wanted to see her face as it happened.

"Nngh! Wait… slower…" Kanae winced as Zariah plunged her cock inch by inch. "I'm cumming! I can't stop cumming as it goes inside me— aaaahhhhhh!"

"Oh, how tight! You're clenching me like a lover. This is truly the pussy of a succubus queen. You like it, don't you? I can't charm you to say it, but I make you honest about it." Zariah went slow at first, but she picked up speed after each thrust.

Kanae was in both pain and ecstasy. She had truly become a masochist and no needed to activate the skill anymore. It wasn't just the sheer size of Zariah's dick that made her weak, but it was because she was the Queen-Mother. The ancient succubus might as well be a goddess. Her goddess. A source of lust and endless depravity.

"Ahh! Your so big! You're going to ruin my pussy!" Kanae cried.

"Yet you like it! Remember? The headpiece of the Matron's Regalia lets me know you what you truly desire. This is what you want! So, say it!" Zariah exclaimed as she pounded harder.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

The entire bed was creaking. The headboard beat rhythmically against the wall. They stared into each other's lust-filled eyes and knew their deepest desires.

"Yes! I love it when your cock slams against my womb! It hurts so bad, but it feels so good! I want more… please fuck me more!" Kanae pleaded desperately.

Zariah obliged, and the fucking intensified.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

It was more than any of Kanae's past partners could ever muster. They had the size to match, but not the hunger. The hunger of two succubi indulging to their fullest extent as their nature dictated.

"I wonder if my 1% chance of impregnating you will happen tonight? Let's gamble on it, my demon queen whore!" Zariah plugged Kanae tight and unloaded wave after wave of cum, enough to make her belly bulge.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming again! Stop! I'll burst! Ahhhhhhhhh~!" Kanae screamed at the top of her lungs.

The chains rattled. The ones restraining her ankles vanished. They reeled Kanae above the bed by her ankles.

Zariah had repositioned herself. She was lying flat on her back. The massive cock at full mast was just beneath Kanae.

"You're being honest now. Tell me, don't you want to enslave the world? Make pets out of your favorite concubines?" Zariah asked.

"N… No… I love them… I won't do anything to hurt them… well… I'll sometimes embarass and humiliate my lovers for fun, but—" Kanae went into free fall, and her pussy fell right on top of Zariah's cock.

The lights went out her head. She saw white all over. Everything was flashing in an array of colors after.

"Tch. No, you don't love them. You're mistaking affection for those cattle for love. Only we, true succubi, can love each other. I can make you happy. We coud have sex day and night. For months. For years. I'll help you achieve deifications, and we can rule this world as two god-like succubus dieties. What do you say to that?" Zariah asked.

"Uu… nngh… my pussy… is going to… break…" Kanae could only muster up gibberish, too tormented by pleasure to form sentences.

"I'll have to break you on my cock then." She repeatedly reeled Kanae up with the chains and let her free fall back down.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Please… it hurts… MMH… so good… heh… hehehe… AHHHH! Hahh… I won't be able to… go back to normal— AHH! Sex… again…" Kanae's words were broken up every time Zariah dropped her.

On the final fall, chains wrapped around Kanae's ankles again. Her pussy dropped right onto Zariah's dick, and the restraints yanked her down even harder until they were connected at the hips. She filled her womb with succubus cum again.

Kanae was twitching all over. She didn't even realize Zariah had sat up to make out with her. Their tongues wrestled like star-crossed lovers who might not see each other again.

"Mmhmm… I can see why Hilde and Claudia are smitten by you. You're so delicious. I've never met a succubus like you before. Not even my sisters can compare. If I can't have you, I'll make you mine one way or another. Would you like that? Answer truthfully, my crown knows what you desire most," Zariah said.

"I… I want…"

Before Kanae could utter a word, the door swung open.

"Mother, I—"

Labelle came in. She grinded to an abrupt stop after a few steps, eyes snapped open to take in the outrageous scene before her.

"Kanae, you… you… motherfucker!" Labelle snarled and pointed accusingly.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm clearly the one being fucked here!" Kanae came to her senses and shouted back.

"What is it, Labelle? Can't you see I'm busy?" Zariah expelled a heavy sigh.

"You'll wanna hear this, Mother. We discovered a temple owing to the worship of the Cult of Lust and Depravity east of the city. Queen Kanae and Claudia seemed to already know. Guess they conveniently forgot to tell us," she explained while keeping eye-contact with Kanae.

The Queen-Mother faced her. Piercing eyes searched Kanae for answers, and when she found none…

"I'm sure it must have slipped the Demon Queen's mind. She is oh so busy after all. Isn't that right?" Zariah smiled.

Kanae nodded slowly.

"But, Mother!" Labelle took one step in when a wave of force rippled outwards.

"Do not 'but' me. Leave us. Now," Zariah compelled her daughter.

Labelle's entire body went stiff. Her eyes twitched a little. She made an about-face and walked out the door. Zariah flicked her wrist, shutting the door behind her daughter.

"You could do to be a little nicer to them. They're your children," Kanae said.

"What good will kindness do? Soften them like you have your own? I need soldiers to beget more soldiers. The succubus race has stagnated ever since our genocide. I'll hand it to you, though. Other than myself, you are the first succubus I have met to have produced so many offspring. My own dawdle over mundane and selfish wonts. Playing music, meeting an estranged and absent father, self-flagellation, seeking love… How silly they are." Zariah's mood tanked, and she left the bed to pour herself a cup of wine.

Kanae rattled the magical chains, trying to break free. The Queen-Mother snapped a finger and released her. She dropped onto the springy bed. As soon as she got to her feet, gravity pulled all the semen from her full womb to the ground.

"What about you? There's got to be something you desire like they do," Kanae suggested, only to draw a bout of laughter from Zariah.

She spun around with arms stretched out to the sides. "The restoration of succubuskind! The wings of our race to blot out the sun. The race of lessers behind cages and kennels. An empire of succubi. Unfortunately, to pursue such lofty goals will invoke the ire of too many. You included."

"I dunno. Your goals seem to align with a few great high elven houses of Ortesia…"

The Queen-Mother giggled. She filled a second glass and offered it to Kanae. They sat together at the foot of the bed, sipping on the wine without a care in the world. For now.

"The Cult of Lust and Depravity, you mean? That cult predates even me, you know? It was founded a little over a thousand years ago by our ancestors. They were a different then, much more intelligent and scheming. The cult was simply a means to draw cattle to our side, propaganda to lessen the fear of succubi. Oh, how the godly are so easily manipulated. That its influence still grips Ortesia's mighty cattles has me in hysterics! Huu~" Zariah wiped a beading tear from one corner of her eyes after laughing so much.

"Wait, so… Tomb #5, Necro Lord Cantu's domain. Those people down there were worshipping succubi, too?" Kanae asked.

"Ah, yes. I remember them. During the purge, they aided in our hiding and subsequent escape at the cost of their own lives. Well, cattle always find a way to repopulate. It goes to show the usefulness of a cult. I thought the Eminence of Sin was a similar tool. I'm disappointed to learn it wasn't." She scoffed.

Not wanting to break bread with the Queen-Mother any longer, Kanae sat her glass of wine on the nighstand and stood up.

"I'm sympathetic to what happened to the succubus race. I don't think killing is the answer unless absolutely necessary, and I've hurt my fair share of people getting here. The Eminence of Sin welcomes all. So does the Commonwealth. What you want to do is only going to bring about the destruction of our race a second time. That endangers my family. That, I can't ever get behind," Kanae explained.

"I take that to mean you reject Satine and the Cult of Lust and Depravity?" Zariah asked.

"Your head game almost convinced me, but ultimately… yes. You're welcome to stay. You can have your Ortesian slaves. But while you're standing on my soil, you play by my rules." Her warning looked like it had been taken to heart.

"As you wish, Demon Queen. But if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me now. However, my new queendom, Temptation, only welcomes succubi." She flashed a grin before grabbing the other glass to drink.

Kanae got dressed and limped for the door until Zariah called out to her. When she turned around, a ring came flying at her. The Cock Ring of Hardening. It still had some fresh cum on it. She offered the Queen-Mother a nod and left.

Come morning, the first batch of Ortesians were loaded up and shipped off to Temptation. They weren't just made up of high elves, but also drakelings, common elves, humans, and other races from the empire. To no surprise, Rown Company facilitated their transportation.

 Kanae was still sore from her encounter with Zariah last night. The Queen-Mother, her daughters, and their forces were going to stay until the very last slave that was promised to them. Facing the Grand Eye later to report the news was going to be tough, even tougher was forging an alliance between Radevic and Temptation, since the latter viewed the former as nothing but cattle.

While strolling through the castle halls, Kanae came across Suvee lying on the ground with Feraline clinging to her back. Kanade was by their side, face wrinkled with amusement.

"Suvee? What's going on?" Kanae raced up to her three daughters.

"Hi, mom… I'm just trying to… hhngh!" Suvee tried to push herself up, but Feraline was too heavy. She dropped flat again. Meanwhile, the drakeling girl remained unmoving.

Kanae was about to unburden Feraline off Suvee when the girls shooed her off.

"Alright. Someone mind telling me what's going on?" Kanae put both hands on her hips and waited.

"Feraline won't go anywhere without getting piggybacked," Kanade explained curtly.

"I told Feraline… I'll carry her… we've been stuck like this for a while… but I can do it! Auntie Esta says I'm the strongest knight she's ever met!" Suvee exclaimed from below.

Thinking back, Feraline did cling to Esta's back a lot after being born. It also seemed like she wasn't going to budge. If she had been the actual size and weight of a real baby, Suvee would have had an easier time. But Feraline was a drakeling. They were born the size of toddlers already several years of age.

"I tried giving Suvee this elixir of minor strength I stole from Mikki yesterday, but she doesn't want it." Kanade pulled a bottle of yellow liquid out of her pocket.

"We're going to need to have a little talk about your sticky fingers later… For now, why don't you want to drink it?" Kanae asked the dark elven girl.

"Because I have to do it with my own strength! I'll never catch up to Kanade at this rate. I'm still not even crowned…" Suvee pouted.

"We've been through this." She reached out to pinch one side of her daughter's inflated cheek. "You don't have to be crowned to do great things. Just look at Mikki! It's also okay to ask for help. That doesn't make you weak. It makes you smart enough to know when you need help. Even I drink potions when I need a boost. It's not like wearing enchanted equipment is cheating, right?"

Kanade popped the cork off the vial and brought it down to her sister's mouth. Suvee relented. She drank the elixir. A few moments later, she pushed herself off the ground. Feraline's eyes went wide. Suvee was standing upright now.

"I'm up!" Suvee exclaimed in smiles.

"Big sister, strong!" Feraline shocked them with proper speech rather than growls and grunts.

A potion was only going to be temporary. Maybe there was a magical trinket in town they could buy to raise Suvee's strength.

"Why don't we go into the city together? It's been a while since we were together," Kanae said.

All three were game. Their usual chaperones and guardians were likely too busy to pay them any mind, and Kanae had tasked the new Inquisitor Gretchen an important job that kept her away. This was the least she could do as a mother.

They flew into the city together. Well, Kanae, Kanade, and Suvee flew. Feraline was still on her sister's back. The four descended into the bustling city which was filled with people from across the southern city-states now that the war was over. Business boomed again. Adventurers were back to tackling quests. Laborers had even more work to do. The mines and quarries were going overtime to meet the demands of repairs and new construction projects thoughout the Commonwealth, including the recently-founded Temptation.

Downtown, where trade flowed as freely as water, offered plenty of shops to find magical equipment. Kanae brought her daughters to a jewelry store called Garnet, owned and run by a drakeling jewelcutter. Rings, bracelets, earrings, and more were displayed behind glass cases reinforced with magic to dissuade would-be robbers.

"Ah! What an honor it is to welcome you, Queen Kanae!" An older drakeling man named Sirhak, who had a spyglass attached to his right eye, greeted them heartily from the front counter.

"Hello, Sirhak. War didn't hurt your sales?" Kanae asked on the way in.

"Not at all! In fact, the war increased sales! Everyone wanted some sort of enchanted trinket that could protect themselves with. Anyway, how might I help you today?" Sirhak smiled.

"I'm looking for something that can raise strength. Something that my Suvee can wear and use as a kid." She winked subtly.

Sirhak lifted a finger to ask for a moment. He ducked underneath the counter and pulled out an entire display of jewelry. They had a note attached to each of them. A ring that increased magical potency. A bracelet that raised defenses against bludgeoning attacks. Hell, even crystaline nail polish that could invoke a single-use spell. The jeweler picked out a copper-colored ring with a squiggly line running along the band. 

"This," Sirhak began in a salesman-like pitch, "is a Ring of Bear's Strength! It does not raise the attribute of a crowned individual. It will, however, bring forth Princess Suvee's strength as if she were an adult. In time, she shall grow into it and won't have need for it any longer."

"Oooh!" Suvee's eyes glistened as much as the ring.

 "Know this, dear child. You must continue to train. To work on yourself. For the ring brings out your potential strength. If you do not continue to demonstrate your potential, then it will have none to give," he explained.

"I promise to keep giving it my all! I'll train every day to be worthy!" she vowed.

Sirhak dropped the ring into Suvee's palm, and she quickly slipped it onto her thumb since it was too big to fit anywhere else. Kanae paid the jeweler extra and thanked him. A real magic item was too big a responsibility for a child to own, but at least this way, Suvee would grow into the strength she sought by working for it.

"Hmm… I'm not feeling any stronger yet," Suvee muttered.

"That's because you drank the elixir, dummy." Kanade scolded her younger sister.

Judging from the look of Kanae's more keener daughter, she already figured out that the ring was a dud. The only magic was the magic of Suvee believing in herself to improve. When the family emerged from the jewelry store, they ran into another succubus family on the road.

"Kanae?" Ambrosia was holding a sleeping Vanressa close to her chest. "Fancy meet you and your daughters out here."

"Was it really a coincidence though?" Kanae asked suspiciously.

"Well, I wonder? Since we're here, perhaps we should have that playdate now," she suggested.

"Mom, who's that?" Suvee shook the hand in Kanae's grasp.

Kanae sighed and said, "Suvee, Kanade, and Feraline. Meet Ambrosia, your first cousin; and Vanressa, Ambrosia's daughter and your… first cousin… once removed, I think? Ugh, my head hurts."

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

11