Chapter 578. Worldy Limits. Tengliu’s rage.
1.9k 35 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thanks a lot to RuneKnight for the extensive review~. I've read it, and I love it! Please, if you have a bit of time, could you go to the review section and give it a like? If not, don't worry :3. Anyway, I won't bother you anymore. Enjoy the chapter~!

Tengliu couldn't help but marvel at the round and pearly alchemy pills. "These are really high quality, child. Where did you find the recipe, and who is the alchemist?

Yasenia smiled. "It was created by the senior alchemists back in my home. Also, those pills were created by one of my subordinates here. That batch was done about a month ago."

"Can I take them now? Or is it better to reserve them for later when I can cultivate in peace?"

Yasenia pondered. "I think there are no problems in taking one of them now. Their effect is not instant, and it takes a bit to absorb. Doing so while cultivating is faster, but the effect doesn't vary enough to care."

Tengliu nodded as she took one of them.

The dragoness was amused. "You are so trusting?"

"If you wanted to harm me, there have been many more opportunities better than this one."

Tengliu smirked and then closed her eyes, feeling and spreading the medicine that entered her.

Yasenia felt Tengliu's vast aura momentarily spread around the room, making her feel as if she had fallen into a sea of energy.

The vast aura of the High-level Epoch Core cultivator was stifling and profound. However, that profoundness lacked quality in Yasenia's eyes.

It was the lack of soul strength.

This changed in the next instant. Tengliu's aura gained a profundity it didn't have before, as if the sea had transformed into an ocean.

Tengliu opened her violet eyes and looked around. "This pill…"

She couldn't believe the changes.

Ghana understood her. When she ate one, the feeling was similar to having blurry eyesight all your life without knowing and suddenly clearing that eyesight.

"My senses are so much sharper. Hm? My spiritual sense has become much wider. What a miraculous pill. How much of the pill effect did I absorb, child?"

Yasenia grabbed her wrist and read her pulse. A wave of energy analyzed Tengliu's body. "You have absorbed about fifty percent of the pill. The rest will slowly integrate with you during the following week."

Tengliu was stunned. "I thought I had absorbed at least eighty percent!"

She thought about it seriously. "Yasenia, do you mind not selling these to others besides my harpy clan?"

Yasenia shook her head. "Sorry, Aunty Tengliu, although you are one of the main races allied to me, I don't want to be tied to you. Therefore, I'll sell them to those who are our allies without limiting it to harpies."

Tengliu nodded. "Well, that's understandable. I was testing my luck."

The auction event continued without any more events. Although there were a few interesting items, Yasenia decided not to buy anything and reserve the 1.22 million Parus.

It didn't take long to auction off all mid-level Heaven-ranked items. Those powers who came and carried extra money were smiling very widely.

Even Tengliu had a smirk. "You are my lucky star, little Yasenia. Without my curiosity towards you, I would've missed this auction filled with treasures."

Yasenia snorted. "And you are my unlucky star."

Tengliu laughed and hugged Yasenia. "Well, I've become very fond of you, so don't even think of getting rid of me~."

Yasenia charmingly rolled her eyes.

The auctioneer was very excited seeing all the profits that they were making. 'It really paid off investing more than a hundred thousand Flawless Parus in publicity. Our profits are already in the millions, and we have yet to sell the top ten treasures!'

With a radiant smile, the auctioneer's voice spread in the auction hall. "Finally, the moment all of you have waited for!"

Ten people pushing ten different covered treasures appeared.

Once they were spread across the room, the auctioneer began speaking.

Yasenia looked at the crowd and spotted a few cloaked figures. 'Hm?'

"We present to you the last ten items. There are six high-level Heaven-ranked reassures, three peak-level Heaven-ranked items, and a surprising Divine-ranked treasure!"

Yasenia was startled and forgot about those people. "Huh? Divine?"

Tatyana's eyes opened wide, and her spiritual sense rushed toward the stage.

She even asked with urgency in her voice. "Tengliu, answer quickly. Do you call the next treasure rank after Heaven the divine rank? Or is that a treasure of the Divine rank?"

Tengliu blinked. "Naturally, the treasures of the next rank are called like that. There are other forms for calling them, but this is a common one."

Tatyana instantly calmed down and slouched on the couch. "My Heavens, giving this old woman a scare. My heart almost beat out of my chest."

Tengliu was surprised. "How do you call these items?"

"Transcendence-ranked items."

"I see. Are your divine items so powerful?"

Tatyana smiled. "Even I don't have one. So, I was about to turn this continent into a graveyard, hahaha."

Tengliu laughed, taking it as a joke. "Hahaha, so exaggerated."

Yasenia and Cecile began sweating coldly. 'Tengliu, she is not joking!'

Cecile asked. "You've sensed the aura, Tatyana. Is it a Transcendence item?"

Tatyana nodded. "It really is. I have to see it first behind that aura-covering thing they've placed on top of it."

Yasenia asked. "Tengliu, you are aware of the next cultivation realm, right?"

Tengliu nodded and shook her head. "Well, yes and no. I'm aware that breaking through is possible because Hero Distancia did it. However, no one has ever managed to do it after him. Even the people he left behind, thinking they would eventually break through, eventually died of old age. Most of the high-level cultivation manuals come from them. Although their strength did reach the next realm, they left an inheritance and a chance for the rest of us."

Tatyana nodded. "Well, that's normal. This world is too young to allow Transcendence Realm cultivators."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

Tatyana explained. "A world becomes sturdier as it gets older. The energy quality, quantity, and production also increase. To harbor Transcendence Life, a World first has to be sturdy enough to bear a Transcendence Life's strength."

Tengliu became intrigued. "The next realm is called Transcendence Realm?"

Tatyana shook her head. "Maybe not for you. I'm not aware of the name because I've yet to place my hands on a high-level Cultivation technique from here."

Tengliu blinked. "They have the name of the following realms?"

Tatyana laughed. "They are not directly written. But you can learn about them if your understanding is comprehensive enough."

While they spoke, the auctioneer approached the far-right curtain, holding the first high-level item, and pulled it down, revealing a sleek and beautiful sword.

"This treasure-"

Yet, twenty-four people jumped from the stands and rushed toward the items before she could continue presenting them.

Nobody expected the sudden movement. Moreover, all twenty-four of them were peak-level Ethereal Soul realm strength.

However, these people had miscalculated something.

Tengliu's eyes glowed with fury as her body disappeared from Yasenia's side, and she hovered over the stage.

"Who dares!?"

The monstrous pressure from one of the top cultivators of the continent fell like a hand that covered the sky and smashed all of them helplessly against the ground.

The black-cloaked thieves were stunned as Tengliu never interfered with this kind of thing and looked on indifferently.

They've investigated similar events in the past and knew that as long as they could escape after getting the items, they would be safe.

Many of the top powers would not take them seriously because of their strength and search for them after exiting the auction house so that they could appropriate the treasures for themselves without paying.

They covered this with a short-range teleportation array and stealth and track-erasing life-saving treasures.

They've been plotting since they discovered that this second-rate auction house dared to sell high-level heaven-ranked items.

However, they miscalculated that three of those items were Yasenia's.

And they couldn't have predicted that the usually nonchalant Harpy Matriarch would become fond of Yasenia.

A factor that was impossible to predict was their downfall.

That, and well, their greed.

When Tengliu appeared and hovered above everyone, all creatures inside the auction house felt as if a hand was strangling their necks because of Tengliu's wrathful aura.

Moreover, thanks to the recently ingested [Soul Enhancing Pill], her aura control and strength were much more robust, making even the seniors look at the floating white-feathered harpy with fear in their eyes.

"You want to place your filthy paws on those items before my presence? Who gave you the guts to do that!?"

The strongest cloaked person spoke with difficulty. "S-Senior Tengliu, gasp. Why are you interfering?"

Tengliu flashed, and with a loud bang that made the entire building tremble, her talon landed on his back, accompanied by a loud crack of broken bones.

The person she just stepped on felt the organs inside him squeeze, and blood flowed out of his mouth.

Tengliu's cold voice reached everywhere. "If you make me repeat my question, I won't kill you." Then, she asked. "Who are you, and how dare you steal in an event I'm attending with my guests?"

The phrase "I won't kill you" should've been a happy one. However, all the people being pressed onto the ground by the sheer pressure of the millennial senior only felt a chill of horror running down their spines.

Out of desperation, one of them said. "Lady Tengliu, please have mercy! The Astral Sky Clan robbed these items from other clans!"

The leader that was pressed under Tengliu's talon spat blood again, this time from anger.

He had seen Tengliu speaking with the Matriarch of the Astral Sky Clan previously, and this reaction was more than evident because their relationship ran much deeper than anything they had predicted. 'Can't you deduce something simple like that? You are trying to place that lie onto the person who managed to move her!? I want to beat you to death myself!'

Those words made Tengliu's aura vanish.

The cloaked people were confused and looked at Tengliu. However, when they saw her face, they almost pissed themselves.

Tengliu's gaze was so murderous, cold, and terrifying that the ones about to stand up had their legs go limp in fear and fell back onto the ground.

Moreover, they could feel another gaze coming from the stands that made their blood become colder.

"After trying to steal her treasures, now you bastards dare to speak complete rubbish and frame her?"

Tengliu waved her wing, and a mighty wind ripped all their clothes to shreds, revealing their races.

The Harpy Matriarch listed slowly. "Mouse, Earth shark, Wolf, Rabbit, and Bear. Good, very good."

Tengliu's cold voice was like a judgment hammer for each race.

The highest-level seniors of those races moved from the stands and prostrated themselves before Tengliu.

"Senior, we have nothing to do with them!" Their voice was firm and uniform.

Between those who had appeared, City Lord Fu Hao was present.

The violet eyes moved and landed on the five people who appeared, making all of them sweat coldly.

Even those who were in the Epoch Core realm felt their hearts beating with fear.

'How is her coercion so monstrous!?'

***********************************************

Angel: Beat their asses!

Evelyn: Kali, you'll have a few more interesting people joining your experiments.

Kali: Hm… I don't really need them. How about giving them to Mother-in-law? I remember that she was a bit dissatisfied in the past because Yasenia killed the harpies we captured mid-way.

Tatyana: Oh? Thanks a lot, Kali.

Kali: No problem, mother-in-law.

Author: Well, I summon you!

WPOmega: Here I am~.

Author: Hello!

WPOmega: Author, I need you to summon someone.

Author: Oh? Who?

WPOmega: *Wishper.*

Author: I got you.

Evelyn: Who? Who? I'm curious.

WPOmega: *smirk* Now, this is the question. What are your dreams for when you become a super-powerful cultivator?

*Puff*

????: Hm? Where am I?

Yasenia: Kya!!!!!

Five-year-old Evelyn: Woah!

Yasenia: You are so cute! Come with big sister and live with me from now on. I swear I'm not a bad person.

Five-year-old Evelyn: Okay!

Andrea: Ha? Little girl, haven't you learned that you must not go with unkown people?

Five-year-old Evelyn: But this big sister is so beautiful and so soft!

*Little girl buries her head in Yasenia's breasts.*

The rest: …

Evelyn: Just… Kill me. This is so embarrassing.

Five-year-old Evelyn: Big sister, big sister~.

Yasenia: Yes, dearest? What do you want?

Five-year-old Evelyn: Can I marry you? Mother says that I must strike without shame when I find a person I like!

Yasenia rains kisses on little Evelyn's face.

Yasenia: Of course, dearest. I'm going to be your wife when you grow up and have a big and loving family with you.

Five-year-old Evelyn: Really? Really? You will be my family!?

Yasenia: Yes~.

Five-year-old Evelyn: Yay! I finally have someone to play with! Listen, big sister, mother never plays with me, and she is always playing with pretty boys.

Yasenia: *Frowns.*

Evelyn: S-Stop, little girl. Just answer the question!

Five-year-old Evelyn: Question?... Aunty, you look familiar.

Evelyn: A-A-Aunty!? Gah! I'm younger than that big sister!

*The rest roll around, almost howling in laughter.*

Five-year-old Evelyn: Impossible, she is much prettier than you!

The rest: HAHAHAHA!

WPOmega: Little devil, what are your dreams for when you become a super-powerful cultivator?

Five-year-old Evelyn: Cultivator? Is that the strong people that can fly?

WPOmega: Yes, yes. Those.

Five-year-old Evelyn: Well… *Looks at Yasenia.* I want to be big sister's wife and protect her.

Yasenia: Ah!! I love you to death!

Author: Well, and this is all for today, hahaha. Goodbye, little dears.

76