Chap 33- Confusion.
1.5k 20 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 33- Confusion.:

______________

(A/N: Small Fix)

 

__________

{Kami-house; 09:31 a.m}

 

*Crak*

 

Closing the door behind her, Mumei walks inside the small house looking around.

 

Seeing Yamcha and the blue cat on the couch talking, and the others on the kitchen area making something, she sees a door in the back and walks to it, they heard the door she entered through but didn't pay much attention, because of how loud the cat was, well, she thinked so.

 

*creak*

 

Entering the door, she sees the sea that looks to be Infinite going to the horizon, making one think it is a never ending space, and a beach chair right before where the waves hit.

 

"Probably where the old man stays most of the time."- Saying so, and enveloping a small layer of Ki around herself, and sitting on the chair.

 

Her expression was solemn, and various thoughts coming and going, from her head.

 

Questions to be asked, that now she needed answers.

 

_____________

{Pov Mumei}

For some reason, my whole situation is strange now.

 

Regaining consciousness in a desert, literally, my clothes were just what a teenager would use some jeans and a light red shirt, and if you count in too my sport type under clothes, pretty tomboyish.

 

But not having anybody memories besides the ones from my life before, but in a certain way, gaining some unconscious memory of sorts, on how to act on this body.

 

Like I was with it for years, and just needed to remember how to use it like before, it was not like I was "learning" how to use it, but remembering how to.

 

This feeling that I left aside thinking to be just something that was part of the changes that happened to me.

 

Looking at my hand, for some reason, it feels like the one I was before here was just some movie I watched through someone's eyes.

 

And it has been prominent showing itself more and more as the times passed....

 

"*closes hand* I am really Joe from that earth? Or at least was? It doesn't feel like it all..."

 

[{Muun... no... your soul was fused with something, it was like your body before was not fully suitable for you, this one however, it's like the perfect synchronized with it, and in the process gave you something.}]

 

So, I am something completely different? That average Joe, who watched Vtubers and was a reader of some random stories... is he dead or something?

 

[{No again, my dear you're the fusion of a perfect body and soul synchrony to it's maximum, it's even funny how you don't notice, and even now you're still adapting even further. So don't lose yourself in such a thought, you're the one Owlthat I love after all.}]

 

Cheesy... damn cheesy....*smile*

 

"Guess that's that, philosophizing aside... my past, Kro do you remember me spawning on that desert? That could be a start to determine what I was before coming to be."

 

Hearing some beps that is her probably bringing up some of my memories.

 

[{Hmm... interestingly, no, there was before you wake up steps leading to there, your steps, you didn't notice when looked around, but they're there... so it means you didn't just teleport there.}]

 

It seems it hit me harder than ever, the forgor thingy.

 

Forgetting a whole experience is terrifying, and if the 'me' before I wake up really lived until there...

 

This body if fully grown up, at least more than eighteen that's for sure.

 

"Well, after fixing things up here, we'll be going where I started then, back to stage one I guess, after all, before knowing about a whole race of potentially killer owls, it is better to know about my self first!"

 

[{*giggles* Yeah seems like a good way to go with things.}]

 

Looking at the waves that almost hit my feet, and blushing a bit.

 

Being new to all this thing... and how this system of mine turned this way....

 

".... Another thing... when did you start calling me dear?"-Like... how the fuck I am supposed to act with her now....

 

[{Hmm, now that I have the liberty to say it, and just needing my body to make it officially, it's obvious, you're my dear!}]

 

Gosh... now I can't tease her anymore... if I do, she'll probably just take it with a hug or something... but they're nice.... so it's kinda worth it.

 

*Thinking face*

 

"I guess that sometimes you just need to accept things up. *Mumbles* But it's still embarrassing, thinking I have such a relationship..."

 

Finally ending my monologue, and putting my head back on my physical shoulders, I get up stretching a bit.

 

*Crak!**crek!*

 

Cracking some bones here and there, and yawning feeling the light breeze of wind that's so calming that a nap would be wonderful~

 

[{Hey, we have things to do, don't even think about it.}]

 

"Fuck..... hai hai, I'm going... hmmm, I think his Ki is in that direction, he must have reunited them by now, well letza go! *FUSHHH!*"

 

Bending down a bit and jumping up and flying towards my next location, it'll be a very busy day.*sighs*

 

____________________

{Kami-house}

 

Behind the door Muun exited a blue head peaks out.-" She's gone already, what was she even talking about? And who?"

 

Right in cue, the front door opens and the Saiyan family enters, with both brothers exchanging fighting information it seems.

 

"And when you gather a great quantity of Ki, if you make it spin and condense it, every attack will double or triple in power!"- Goku making some hands signals like he was firing a Ki blast, meanwhile his brother nods.

 

"Yeah, it could work, if I combined it together with my technique and add what you said earlier, could be a great finisher Kakarot!"- Being quite surprised at how smart his brother is in the area of fighting.

 

They both have been discussing about their parents until a time ago, but it was more Goku wanting to know how they were, and knowing his mother was relatively a very good person, and his dad had great pride in his sons, kinda made him happy.

 

And while they're talking, Goku too started talking about his own experience on earth, how he learned things a and had grown as a fighter.

 

His many enemies he had to fight to almost death, and how he always tried to go beyond his limits in every occasion.

 

Until he got to where the girl Raditz just met, showed up.

 

This part made the long haired Saiyan even more surprised, since his brother won against her for a certain time as he trained her, proving that she wasn't always this strong.

 

And him saying that she was inexperienced at the start, to be able to beat him was certainly a shown at how much potential she had, and that she was someone fearsome.

 

Also telling how lazy she was as well, and with this, it made both sweat cold, because they don't know when was the last time she trained, acquiring her current powers, or how long also.

 

Each story that involved the Owl, Raditz became more and more fascinated, she's strong, but acts casually with everyone even the super weak ones, that was new to him.

 

'Such a strong person doesn't care about status... and then we have someone like the prince who is probably weaker than her, acting all mighty.... hah, what an irony, you're not the strongest Saiyan around anymore, Vegeta. How much surprised will you be when you know that?'

 

Not being able to hide his smile, as he imagines what such an overwhelming defeat is going to make the Prince feel like.

 

Goku by his side ending his story, suggests them going inside and eat something, not seeing the problem, Raditz accepts, it has been a minute since he had eaten some real food.

 

Both enter discussing super attacks and giving tips to one another, since Raditz was from space, he knew quite a big variety of different powers. Goku had the control and experience in Ki, so he could help a lot too in giving ways to improve with his genius mind in fighting topics.

 

Entering both got to the couch and sat down there, chilling and continuing their conversation. Yamcha and Pual already had moved to help on the kitchen.

 

The other Z fighters gave them a look, before looking at one another and shrugging.

 

*Chop* *chop*

 

"Guess Goku has a brother now."- Krillin said while cutting some vegetables.

 

The light blue head coming back from the door that she was spying on the bird girl sighs.-" She was just talking to herself, before disappearing, really where do Goku find these type of people..."

 

She picked up a potato in a hand, helping on peeling them off.

 

Piccolo who was at the corner of the living room moved his ears a little before opening an eye to look at the blue lady-" She does that, speaking to herself, still don't know if it's her craziness finally showing at it's maximum, or her really speaking with someone, it's one of the things on her box of crazy mysterious things she does."

 

Patting the turtle, the half Saiyan kid laughs a little at one of his mentors sayings.

 

He stands up and pats his clothes, getting any dust off.-" She's fine mister Piccolo, *looks at Bulma*, aunt is just unique, but she's the best! *smiles*"

 

The woman just gives an awkward laugh and goes back to her potatoes.-' Schizophrenia.... could be.... not sure...'

 

*chop* *chop*

 

_

 

___

 

______

 

____

 

_

 

*SNORING*

 

As time passed the two brothers on the couch were now sleeping loudly.

 

Silence was the only thing around the house, *SNORING*, and that, Bulma after eating got back to her vehicle and flied back home after saying goodbye to everyone, she also took with her Raditz scouter, after hearing the girl was a genius in technology, he asked if she thought she could do an upgraded version could be possible?

 

Since he knows the Frieza force have ones that can measure to stupid heights, so if she can do something to give his own a bettering, it would help them to know what their level is.

 

Being on the topic of technology, Bulma asked how he came to earth, since such a technology for her was still far away from possible reach.

 

Giving the right to the point answer, he clicked on a small controller like device while smiling, seconds later something was coming flying at super high speeds and landing gently on the beach.

 

A small white sphere with red rounded glass at the entrance.

 

The young scientist was marveled by such a compact thing, that could fly through space easily, and asked if she could take it to study it, and promised a better and bigger version of it as well.

 

Seeing it as a win, Raditz gave her the controller and taught her on what to press for what.

 

And after five minutes or so, the smiling blue head flew away yelling in happiness.

 

When asked why he gave her those things, he just grunted and answered.-" I don't need them, the scouter doesn't have much use as it's for me, and knowing that even the earthlings are stronger than me, a Saiyan... I want to use it or have someone use it on me when I climbed higher, like the girl promised me."

 

He was undoubtedly putting his trust on Mumei, and why, should be obvious, he asked his brother to show him his maximum power, and he was astonished, because most of it as his brother said was because of Muun's help, and he exceeded the 5k mark, and was growing stronger still, as he trained every day.

 

So after looking at the Namekian and Gohan, and they too, were far stronger than himself, he accepted fully her proposal.

 

'Die a failure in the shadows of a prince without empire... or try to become someone huh..... I had taken your word before.... but I will take it fully now, let's see what this place can offer to have such a strong people, shall we.'

 

And that leads to us right now, most of them were sleeping after eating, and suddenly a strong glow exploded from a certain long haired person.

 

*BZZZZ!*

 

*VUUUSH!!*

 

A white glow was seemed in an explosive way outside the small house, making everyone wake up somewhat wary of their surroundings.

 

Goku jumping to his stance, just to look at his brother who was glowing white, and it was already reducing as time passed, he looked at his hands, trembling a bit.

 

Overwhelming strength, that's how he would describe the feeling he was getting right now, he smiled and closed it as a fist and got up, looking at Kakarot.

 

He raised an open palm to his brother close to his chest.-"Kakarot, punch my hand with everything you got!"

 

Giving him a questioning look, he raised his arm.-" You sure? I mean it will hurt a bit ya know?"

 

The ones around looked at this interaction, curious why Raditz just asked to be hit.

 

But a certain green dude had a big brain.-" Wait... did she do something?"- Muttered under his breath, as he felt the other Saiyan's Ki, rising quickly, his eyes widened understanding what her words meant, the way she was 'helping' him.

 

"Go on, I bet you'll hit like a chicken anyway.*grins*"- Goku pouting, fires his arm back, and moving in a straight punch forward, he comes in like a missile.

 

*PAM!!*

 

*UUSHH!!*

 

The furniture was trashed around a bit by the wind waves generated from such a forceful attack.

 

Everyone's eyes widen even more, principally the attacker's ones, and the next second a happy and a little maniac a laugh rings out.-" AHAHAHA! THAT CRAZY GIRL! SHE REALLY DID IT!"

 

His entire arm was trembling, the impact made it slight numb, but stayed firm, holding Goku's fist.

 

"Now, *smile*, brother, brat and Namek, and the others too, let's work together and end them shall we?*grins widely*"

 

Being proven, that she was speaking the truth, he accepted her cause, and would exploit it by growing stronger than he ever imagined.

 

'Nappa, Vegeta, I will show you bastards! Just you wait!'

 

_____________________

 

_____________

 

_______

 

_____

 

____________

 

___________________

 

{Meanwhile}

 

A relatively tall girl was by the side of a very tall bald old green alien, with two antennas and some white and blue robes.

 

In his hand a wooden staff he supported himself on.-" So... you sure that was a smart decision, Young Mumei?"

 

His face was very confused by the choice she made to do such a thing, and the trust she put in that Saiyan, she just waved her hand while smiling.-" Nothing much, Shen-Long healing that mutation or whatever he had, I just asked to fix it, him getting his true power level was not my fault.*shrugs*"

 

Sighing at her answer he walks away, tapping his staff lightly as he goes.-" I hope you know what you're doing, and if you could, tell Goku to come here, I have some things to talk with him."

 

*tap*

 

*tap*

 

Looking at him disappearing in that room she went a while ago, she just hums, and looks at the direction she feels another power growing fast.

 

 

'Kro?'

 

[{Okay.... let's see...*clicking*, if I compare the feeling to yours and Goku's powers.... hmm not bad for someone so weak, he's around the 4.2k's, could be more since his power has just been liberated from whatever was containing it.}]

 

*yawn*

 

She walks to the edge of the lookout and scratches her eyes, tired-' Shen-Long said it was something easy, probably a disease that was stopping his power from growing because doing so would kill him, my theory, could be literally a mutation that just stopped his power growth tho.'

 

[{Yeah, could be, most likely the first one, his body stopping the power grow because doing so could spread whatever it is, like it adapted to it, but in doing so stopped his own power growth.}]

 

Nodding to her words, Mumei prepares to go back and inform Goku about what Kami said, when someone's taps her left shoulder.

 

Turning around, she looks down, seeing the genie, Popo.-" Uhhh... could I help with something?"

 

Scratching her head, not having an idea what the guy would want with her.-" Yeah, Popo would like for you to call the humans up here for him, could Owl girl do that?"

 

Staring at her eyes, with those void eyes she gulps down shaking a bit.-' They're... they're fucked....'

 

She nods fast, the fastest nods she has ever given in her life.

 

The genie looks at her with that always smiling face, and nods too, turning around he starts to walk back.

 

Sighing, she puts a foot outside the Lookout, just to jump fully after hearing him saying something.-" You know, you could also joi-"

 

*PUFF!*

 

*FUSHHHHH!!!*

 

"n... Oh well she must be busy too, maybe Kami-sama will like some tea."

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

In the air, already hundreds of kilometers away, an Owl with a very scared face flies to Roshi's island.

 

'FUCK THAT!FUCK THAT!FUCK THAT!'- Yelling repeatedly in her head prompting a certain someone to shout at her.

 

[{CALM DOWN!!! Muun CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!}]

 

*FUUUUUUSHH!!*

 

And there she goes, cutting clouds through the skies.

 

77