Chapter 49
19.4k 30 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I came out of my room feeling refreshed and pretty good about myself. I had a good night with Mackenzie, sneaking into my room late at night and then having a comfy sleep. I took the bus for the first time. Although I was pretty sure there were still whispers going around about me, my sisters were on the bus too and so people were hesitant to speak too loudly in case the wrong ears hear and rebuke them.

I didn’t mind that much. The catty, snarky looks from men were almost comical to my brain. I just couldn’t keep them serious. As for women, my new reputation as a slut caused more girls to leer at me. Rather than feel embarrassed or beat down, I felt like the most popular guy at school. Any one of these girls would throw themselves at me if I just put out a little, and that knowledge was extremely refreshing. Sure, there were a few girls who glanced at me with disgust, but in my original world, that amount was much higher.

Just because women were giving me the eyes, didn’t mean that I was going to sleep with them, or engage in another orgy like that one a few days ago. I could be selective now, so there was no reason to settle for certain women. I already had several beautiful sisters, Samantha, my teacher Diana, and Anna. Just because I liked the attention didn’t mean I felt the need to respond to all of the attention. Just because I imagined screwing these women didn’t mean I’d whip out my dick for any one of them. It felt satisfying.

I waited through the first part of the day wondering how my interactions with my teacher would be. Would she want to continue this relationship between us? Would she act as if nothing happened? Would she grow flustered when she dealt with me? It was enough to catch my interest and distract me from a long boring school day. Thus, I was busy thinking about such pointless things when I walked to the cafeteria only to hear a fight going on. There was a ring of girls and guys watching, and a few people were shouting fight. These were students from the lunch period before mine, so I wasn’t going to pay it any mind. That was until I heard a shout.

“You fucker! You’re not going to touch Noah!’

My eyes widened, and I pushed forward, looking over people’s shoulders only to see Samantha standing in the middle of the circle. She was punching another girl, and that girl was Abigail! Abby slammed her hand in Samantha’s gut, causing her to stumble back.

“He’s my man! Don’t think you can just move in on someone else’s territory.”

“He doesn’t belong to you! He doesn’t want to be with you!”

“He’s mine, you cunt. Back off or I’ll fucking kill you!”

“Fuck you!”

The two started brawling again. I winced as I heard several loud hits connect. The two women ended up on the ground. I tried to push forward to put a stop to it, but the crowd was too thick. Two teachers managed to push through first, and then reached down and grabbed the pair, yanking them apart. Samantha had a fat lip and Abigail had a black eye. Both women were still trying to swing at each other, but a security guard got involved and they were finally pulled apart. Other teachers forced the crowd to disperse quickly as they started dragging both girls off to the office.

“What has gotten into the pair of you!” A teacher denounced. “You were both such good students.”

I felt a little bad at those words. I had been lazy and decided to have Samantha break things off between Abigail and me. It was clear that she didn’t handle it very well, and now both women were in a fight. I thought about stepping back and just pretending I didn’t see this, but seeing the damage to both women, I stepped forward in front of where the teacher and guard were dragging the two girls. When Samantha’s eyes landed on me and she noticed me for the first time, her expression turned mortified. As for Abigail, she sneered like she had made some grand achievement and was proud of it.

“Excuse me, I fear I’m to blame for this,” I spoke up.

The teacher stopped, looking me up and down. “I take it you’re Noah?”

I nodded. “Do you want me to come along?”

The teacher sighed and shook her head. “Don’t worry yourself too much. You’re not responsible for two women being dumb and violent. You know how girls get. They’ll just get a slap on their hand, and you can work this out with them after school! Understand?”

“Y-yes…” I responded, feeling a bit complicated.

I had all but instigated the fight, but even then the blame fell on them completely. I felt like I had gotten away with murder, and it left an uneasy feeling in my gut. However, there was nothing I could do about it.

“Noah?” A voice called from behind me as I was watching the two women taken away.

I turned back to see Nora standing there. She was one of the three girls I tried to be friends with, only for her to backpedal the next day.

“What is it?” I asked, looking at her just a bit suspiciously.

She blushed and looked down. “I saw the fight between the pair of them. Samantha… she’s your girlfriend, right?”

“Yes.”

“And Abigail is your ex?”

“I guess so,” I responded.

“After we started hanging around you, we were subtly threatened. Someone put a note into each of our lockers the next day telling us to stay away from you.”

“What?” My eyes grew wide, but the look on Nora’s face didn’t seem like she was making anything up.

“I’m sorry…” She said weakly, “We also heard a lot of nasty rumors about you. They said you liked to use women and were a fake gamer and all kinds of things.”

“Why are you telling me this now?” I asked.

“After seeing that, well, the rumor is that Abigail has been spreading all of those rumors about you the last week. Since she’s your ex… it makes sense she would do that to you.”

“…”

“Anyway.” She said awkwardly when she realized I wasn’t going to respond. “I just thought someone should tell you what was going on.”

She turned and walked away. I noticed that she didn’t say I could go back to talking with them again. I guess they were still scared of Abigail. Knowing that Abigail was the reason behind all of the nasty rumors didn’t make them any less worried that she might retaliate on them. I spent the rest of the lunch by myself. At one point, Kelsey stopped as she was walking by and asked me if she needed to kick anyone’s ass for me. I told her it was more likely she’d get her ass handed to her, which caused her to leave while grumbling to herself.

A few hours later, I was in the class with our teacher Diana. Her eyes snapped to me when I entered the door, and then she looked away. From then on, for the rest of the class, she distinctly didn’t look at me. My original plan was to stay after class and see if I could get her into playing some more, but considering what happened earlier, I wanted to see if I could get in touch with Samantha. When the bell rang, I left with everyone else. I was out of the room before the teacher even realized it, so I wasn’t able to see how she was going to react to our previous time together. However, we did have a quiz today, so I was eager to see how my grades ended up.

I ended up going straight to Samantha’s locker and waiting there. It was nearly a ten-minute wait before I finally saw her approaching me. Her lip was split, but she had a baggy with ice that she could put on it. She also had a shiner on her cheek.

“My dad is pissed.” She said as she approached me, giving a goofy smile.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think that would happen.”

Samantha shook her head. “It’s not your fault. It’s Abigail. She has this grand relationship with you built in her head. You’d think the pair of you had been dating for years the way she talks.”

“We’ve never been on a date.”

Samantha came forward and wrapped her arms around me. This caused a couple of people nearby to glance at our direction, but she didn’t seem to mind at all.

“I’m here for you.” She said, reaching up and patting the top of my head. “I’m your woman, so I will look after you.”

The way she said that both caused me to grow a bit excited, but also a bit incredulous. It was a complicated feeling having someone declare they’ll protect you.

“According to some people I know… she’s been the one spreading those nasty rumors.” I said, trying to kill the strange atmosphere.

Her expression turned dark. “I figured as much. She wants to slander your name so no one else will want you.”

“Yeah, I see that.”

She squeezed me in her arms. “She didn’t succeed. I will always want you, Noah. She can shove off.”

“Really, then, um… I guess we should go on a date? Tonight?”

Samantha’s face went white, and then she scratched her cheek. “I’m grounded again. Yeah, as I said, dad was really mad. Mom was kind of proud of me. I bet if I asked her, she would let you could come to have dinner with us!”

“I bet she would…” I responded wryly.

“What?”

“N-nothing! Um, I’ll take a raincheck on dinner. I didn’t make dinner for my family last night and they’ll start getting grumpy.”

I just wasn’t in the mood to go to Samantha’s house to dodge sexual assault attempts from her mom. I also didn’t know how Mackenzie would act if I hung out with Samantha again. The twins would tell everyone else about the fight today, so I’d have to answer for two girls fighting over me. Once Mackenzie heard Abigail was one of them, it might even get a bit ugly.

“Then, maybe Friday?”

“Friday, I have a trip with my half-sister and her boyfriend. We’re going out fishing.”

“Fishing?” Samantha blinked. “Ah, I’m not a fan of that.”

Well, London would kill me if I invited a girl, so I wasn’t offering it, but it was good that Samantha wasn’t interested.

“Wait… what time is it?” Samantha looked at her watch. “Shit! I’m going to miss the bus! I’ll talk to you tomorrow!”

“Yeah, okay.” She kissed my cheek and then turned and ran off.

With a sigh, I turned around and started to head the other way. I was thinking maybe I could still catch Diana and make her squirm a bit. However, I didn’t even turn a corner before I ran into the girl I didn’t want to see.

“Abigail…” I said. “Um… sorry, I should have just said things earlier, but I think we should break up.”

“No.”

“So, yeah, I’m… what?” I blinked as she took a step forward.

“I already said, you’re mine. So, we’re not breaking up.”

“Um… well, I’m not okay with that?”

“Then you better get okay with that!” She hissed, and then pulled out a small little picture booklet and handed it to me.

I frowned, taking it and opening it. Instantly, I saw naked pictures of me. Some I knew about. These were the ones taken when she came over to my place. However, the majority of them consisted of me with the six women in the locker room.

“You… set me up?” My eyes widened.

“I paid them to force themselves on you, but I didn’t expect you to act so willingly.” She responded angrily. “You are just a stupid little slut, apparantly.”

“What do you want?”

“We’re going to have a lot more fun together. We’ll start tonight. Didn’t you just say to Samantha that we never had a date? It’s about time we fixed that.”

146