Chapter 197
642 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Classes waited for no one. Even though I had problems of my own to deal with, the professor wouldn't make an exception for just a few problem students. Mio and I had been skipping classes so much lately that we were going to fail. Well, I might. Mio and her miraculous natural academic intelligence would somehow carry her through.

As we were preparing to leave the apartment, someone's eyes burned into our backs hotter than the summer sun.

"W-Would it be too much to ask if I can attend classes with you?" Kanae asked, squirming nervously from within our apartment.

Mio and I looked at each other, then sighed.

Since we hadn't found a way to get Kanae back to her original world, we had no choice but to keep her around. Therein laid a problem. We were students and couldn't keep an eye on her all day. Not that we expect her to do anything bad.

"Sure, but… I think we're going to need you to put on some less revealing clothes," I said.

We returned inside to rummage through mine and Mio's wardrobe. There was no way in hell my clothes were going to fit Kanae. This girl was too damn busty and thick. Mio, on the other hand, was close enough. Only…

"Man. I suddenly feel small by comparison, but goddamn do you look juicy." Mio looked Kanae up and down like a perverted old man.

We picked out the clothes that fit her the most. Kanae was still bigger in more ways than one compared to Mio. The problem was Mio wore revealing and tight clothes to begin with. Which was why the white spaghetti strap crop top had Kanae's chest practically spilling out, and the jean shorts might as well be underwear for her.

"You chose that for her on purpose, didn't you?" I glared at Mio.

"I buy clothings if they satisfy two criteria: my ass looks good, and my tits look good. It ain't something to think hard about," Mio said.

"Somehow… this feels more embarrassing than wearing my Matron's Regalia…" Kanae tugged on the jean shorts which pinched her plump thighs and squeezed some belly fat.

We didn't really have any other choice in the matter, and our first class was about to begin. The three of us flew out onto campus together, soaring over students who cast lascivious looks in our direction.

"We'll drop by Yumi's place after classes are over. You two have a similar body type. Then we can go shopping for clothes," I said.

"Saeko's got a good point. You two got the whole mommy thing going on. If you ask me though, I'd rather dress you like a good ol fashion slut!" Mio cackled.

"I-I'll keep my options open then, but wow… I never expected to wear modern clothes again. Even though I've been a female succubus for almost six years now, it's the first time I've worn women's clothing," Kanae explained, appearing surprisingly dainty and shy in her outfit.

That was certainly a high to savor. I still remembered the first time I wore the opposite gender's clothing. It was so embarrassing, I could die. At the same time, liberating.

"Hey, how come you wanted to come to class with us anyway? It's like the most boring shit in the world," Mio groaned aloud.

Students parted as we landed in front of the lecture hall and headed in to grab seats. Eyes, this time around, weren't on me or Mio, but on Kanae.

"I went straight to work after high school. College wasn't really an option for me, so I'm a little curious about what it's like. Closest thing I had was Knight's Academy and Moonlight Avenue, but the latter was a little…" Kanae trailed off as her mind drifted to what seemed like an amusing memory.

"You want the college experience? Then you're doing it wrong," Mio said.

"I am?" She tilted her head in thought.

Mio nodded with a smile, arms folded together. "When it comes to college, it's not the classes you wanna experience. There's one thing. What is it, Saeko?"

"Eh? Uh… Parties?" I answered with uncertainty.

"Close. The orgies!" she exclaimed.

The entire section of our seating area turned to stare at us.

"Corgies! She meant corgies!" I shouted in an attempt to save face.

"Nah. I definitely mean orgies. It's easier to get gangbanged here than in high school," Mio said casually.

"Ahem. Can you two save the orgy talk for after class?" the professor scolded us from the front.

I slinked into my seat as the heat rose to my face. Our social perception just went out the window. Though I guess it didn't matter since a lot of people saw me and Mio at that party before Summer break…

Throughout all our classes, I was surprised that Kanae was attentive to it all. Mio napped through each lecture. As we were leaving the last class of the day, my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Daichi, asking if we were free to drop into the club today.

"Kanae, do you like manga?" I asked.

"I do!" Kanae exclaimed a little more excitedly than I expected. "There's so many that I ended up not finishing because I got sent to another world."

"You're in luck. We're in the manga club!" Mio grinned.

We might as well check in on them. It was a new term after all, and the boys might have something new in store. When the three of us got there, however, there were a few students I didn't recognize.

"Saeko, Mio! Thank goodness you came. We actually—" The words lodged in Daichi's throat as Kanae entered behind us, his eyes fixed on none other than her chest. "B-Big…"

"Did you bring us a new club member?" Yu asked, rising from his seat with Riku to orbit around the newcomer.

"Okay, settle down you horndogs… This is Kanae. She isn't a student here, but she'll be staying with me and Mio for a while. Kanae, the ogling perverts are Daichi, Yu, and Riku," I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you all." Kanae smiled, shooting a cupid's arrow into each of their hearts.

The proof was the amount of lust filling the room. Even Mio was sniffing like a dog and salivating.

"S-So, did you need me for something?" I asked Daichi, pulling him away by the arm squeezed between my chest.

"Oh, right. These guys." Daichi directed our attention to the two unfamiliar students, a boy and girl, in the room. "They're from the art club and wanted to ask a favor from you."

"I'm 4th year Emi Katou, president of the art club. This is 4th year Haruki Namba, my vice president. Saeko, you and Mio are succubi, right? We would like you to model for our senior exhibition!" Emi asked passionately.

"Eh?" everyone from the manga club uttered at once.

Emi had long brown hair and thick glasses. A flower hair clip pulled her bangs from her face. Under her right eye was a little beauty mark. Haruki was a straight-faced student with a strong jawline and messy black hair. However, as a boy, even he couldn't help his wandering eyes.

"As in… you want to paint us?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes!" Emi nodded. "There is a mandatory exhibit for all art students at the end of the year. It's a requirement for us to obtain our degree. We learned you were a succubus a while ago, and some of us in the club were hoping to draw you in your real forms. Some of us are painters, sketch artists, and even sculptors, if you can believe it. We'll even pay each of you for your time. Please, consider our offer!"

"Are we gonna be naked?" Mio chimed in.

"Ehm, you don't have to—"

"It can be!" Haruki finally spoke up to interrupt Emi with his own answer.

"Alright, count me in!" She extended a hand, and they shook on it.

"HOLD IT! You want to be drawn nude?" I glared.

"For cash, so why not? It's easy money! We're barely scraping by, remember?"

I bit back a retort, because Mio was right. Another term, another fat tuition to Tsukiji University and rent on our apartment. My bank account was drying up, and I didn't exactly want instant ramen and eggs as my daily meal again.

"I can help, too!" Kanae offered suddenly.

"Wait, you're also a succubus?" Daichi asked.

Kanae nodded.

"Kanae, you really don't have to!" I tried to talk her out of it, but I could already tell she had made up her.

"I've been at yours and Mio's hospitality for the past few days now. If Emi's club is paying to draw us, then I can repay you both. You two are also taking time out of your day to help me. It's only right," Kanae insisted.

This woman was an angel. On that thought, having that extra money would help a lot…

"Emi." I glanced up at my college senior. "The three of us would like to model for your club."

"Great! The more the merrier!" Emi smiled.

As the three of us headed out with Emi and Haruki, the members of the manga club also followed suit.

"What are you doing?" I turned around to stop them at the door.

"We're coming to see—"

"Us naked?" I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at them.

"Yes…" they answered in unison.

With my eyes alone, I managed to shame them into staying put. The rest of us ascended the student resource building to where the actual clubs were. These had significantly more members, were involved in competitions and the likes, and naturally funded more by the university. So when Emi opened the door to let us into the art club, my jaw dropped at the classroom-sized space they were given.

There had to be at least 30 students present. Some of them were in the middle of painting on canvases, sketching with charcoal, and one rather patient student was sculpting a statue out of a life-sized marble block. Numerous tools filled the shelves. They were in no shortage.

"The privileges you get by attending Tsukiji, am I right?" Emi giggled at our awe-struck expressions.

"Last year, a senpai was invited to Paris for how similar her paintings were to Claude Monet," Haruki explained.

"Gesundheit," Mio said, much to their confusion.

One clap from her hand, and Emi drew everyone's attention.

"Everyone, these three are the succubi Saeko, Mio, and Kanae. They agreed to model for us," Emi explained to her club.

"Wow. A real succubus!"

"All three of them are so pretty!"

"How is this going to work?" I asked them.

"We'll have you come back a few more times over the week or month," Haruki began and twirled his finger in the air. The club members, except for the sculptor, split into two separate groups and rearranged their seats into half-circles.

"There's only a few seniors who need this for the exhibit. The rest of the members will be drawing for practice and fun. We'll give you guys a pose to follow. One of you will be a solo model, and the other two will model together. You're welcome to decide!" Emi encouraged us.

Mio, Kanae, and I traded looks between each other.

"Question!" Mio raised a hand.

"Yes, Mio!" Emi pointed to her.

"If I solo, can I choose my own pose?" she asked.

"Hmmmmmm. You know what? Sure!"

Mio cackled quietly under her breath. Brain scheming something silly, she pulled out her signature crop whip from a portal.

Maybe it was better that Mio was solo.

We split up into the half-circles. Mio in one, and Kanae and I in another. As the artists took their seats, they immediately started whispering amongst themselves. Probably to come up with a pose.

Meanwhile, in the other group, Mio had already stripped naked and chosen her pose. They gave her a slightly elevated platform to stand on, one foot to the ground and the other on a chair. She held the whip in her hands at each end menacingly.

"Oooh! Not only is she hot, but this pose is great!" one of the artists said.

"I'm going to name it… The Dominatrix," another breathed profoundness in the title.

"Uhm… Kanae, Saeko?" A skittish male student in my group called out to us. "W-We have a pose for you two."

Kanae and I were both ears, eager to help them in any way.

"We settled on a nude pose, too. With… With Saeko lying on her back, and Kanae facing down from the top," he said.

Both of us straightened up. That was a much more erotic pose than either of us were expecting. But having already promised the art club that we would help, the two of us went ahead and stripped. Many eyes, from girls and boys alike, molested us from head to toe.

We set out clothes in a pile on a chair off to the side. A couple of students pulled out a long platform, elevated to knee-height, and provided a cushion for my head. 

Our bare naked bodies were on full display for the students in front of us. The drawing tools in their hands didn't so much as move. They were too fixated on us. Her immaculately large breasts were plopped down on top of mine. Her right knee split my thighs apart, practically rubbing my clit. Our faces were inches apart. This was just a scene right out of our romp the other night. Finally, the members were starting to draw.

It wasn't cold. It was summer after all. So when my nipples started getting noticeably hard, the student artists gulped hard. One by one, they began to draw. All I had to do was stay perfectly still in my pose.

Then Kanae wiggled her knee. The one pressed up to my crotch. It sent a jolt of pleasure up my spine.

"D-Don't!" I whispered.

"I can't help it. You're so wet right now, and that embarrassed expression makes me want to tease you," Kanae replied in a breathy drawl.

"Sorry, can you two not move so much?" an artist tilted past his canvas to ask.

We apologized in return, and he went back to drawing. I thought it would be the end of it, but Kanae flashed a grin. She ambushed me with a peck on the lips. It happened so fast, I thought it was my imagination. The artists didn't seem to notice.

I furrowed my brows to show my displeasure. Kanae did it again and slipped in some tongue action. The little teasing was turning me on. My pussy was getting wetter with each smooch.

Very lightly, Kanae humped me. Her hard nipples scraped against mine, and her knee rubbed me down there with increasing intensity. It wasn't long before she brought me close…

"Kanae… I'm going to cum…" I muttered.

"It's okay. Go ahead and cum. Maybe they'll end up drawing your orgasm face," Kanae said and teased me more.

When I glanced over to the artists, their hands had stopped moving. They gulped hard and stared harder.

Kanae rested the entire weight of her body on top of me. Her lips planted atop mine. Our tongues entwined. She was going to make me climax while people were watching.

Soon, my body shuddered like crazy.

"I'm… Mmmh… mm… chuu… cumming…!" The world around me spun as I climaxed from Kanae's assault.

Deep, heavy lust began to ooze from the artists in the room. With the windows closed, the scent left me dizzy with desire.

"How's it going over here?" Emi asked, startling me back to my senses.

Kanae had eased back to her position and winked at me, but I was still very much red in the face.

"G-Good!" one of them answered her.

"Heh. Now this is a sexy pose. Reminds me of Le Sommeil by Courbet. Alright, Haruki and I are going to step out for a bit! We'll be back soon, so keep up the good work while we're gone," Emi said on the way out with Haruki.

Once they were gone, I didn't feel any less embarrassed.

"E-Excuse me, Kanae? Saeko? Sorry for asking, but… do you think we can change poses?" a bowl-cut male member asked.

"Eh? You don't want this pose anymore?" Here I thought we were doing well.

"It's not that! Just temporarily," another quickly added. "We want to get some perspective to help with our main drawing, then we'll go back to this one!"

"In that case, what pose do you want us to make next?" Kanae sat up to ask.

"Like that! Can both of you sit and lean your chest forward?"

We did as they asked. In fact, we went through several lewd poses and it still wasn't satisfactory for them.

"Is it okay if I adjust your poses… manually?" the same bowl-cut boy dared to ask.

The others gasped.

"Well, I don't see why not." I shrugged.

The art club member rose from his seat. There was no hiding the big bulge in his pants. He started with me. Bravely, he grabbed my arm with a shaky hand and guided it behind me. Next, both hands found purchase on my thighs. He gave them a little squeeze, and it dawned on me that this wasn't just to get me into a pose.

This went on for a few minutes with him just touching us however he pleased, even going as far as groping my breasts. While the others watched on with bated breath, he parted my legs open to reveal a very wet slit.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't hold back anymore!" He shoved his face into my crotch and licked my pussy.

The suddenness left me winded, and my thighs clamped down on his head in a vise.

"H-Hold on… ahh… We shouldn't…" I shot a look at the other group only to find them engaged in a fivesome with Mio as the centerpiece.

"Oh, fuck… I never knew being drawn could be so hot…" Mio said while scissoring a female student and jerking off two male students.

Pulsing pleasure brought my attention back to the guy eating me out.

"Mmh… shllrrp… shllrrp… Aren't you excited?" Kanae giggled, who was also engaged in a threesome of her own now.

A student was standing on the platform, holding his dick in Kanae's face as she sucked it. Another was thrusting wildly into her pussy. She used her tail's mouth to play with a third.

Whatever. I stopped caring. The lust that filled the room had reached the point of suffocating, and I needed to get off before I went crazy.

"Is a succubus supposed to taste this good? You're so wet it's like I'm drinking from a water fountain…"

"Keep going… Lick me more," I said, grabbing a handful of his hair. "Mmm… What's the matter? Haven't drank water in days?"

The door clicked open. Emi and Haruki entered the room as I climaxed, squirting all over the art student's face. The drawing supplies slipped from their hands.

"Damn it, everyone! You're all supposed to be drawing! Not screwing the models!" Emi exclaimed.

The club president and vice president's return ended our orgy. As seniors and club leaders, they were too swamped with work to feel horny at all. We returned to our usual pose for the members to draw under Emi and Haruki's watchful eyes.

When it was finally time to call it a day, a couple of the male students slipped me and Kanae their numbers and apartment address. I pocketed them, of course. Emi promised us payment of 10,000 yen per session. Pretty good for only two hours of sitting still.

"Nnnngh! That felt good!" Mio stretched her arms as we were leaving the resource building.

"Ugh… I need a shower. I can't believe we ended up doing it with students at another club." I sighed.

We noticed Kanae wasn't with us. She had paused a little bit behind us, her head tilted to the sky and seemingly in thought.

"What's up?" Mio asked as we raced back to her.

"You guys don't hear that?" Kanae questioned in return.

We shook our heads.

"Damn it, Threcia! Why do your Rifts have to be so convoluted and stupid?!" she exclaimed, shaking a fist in the air at someone we couldn't see. Sighing, Kanae returned her attention to us with a serious expression. "Saeko, Mio. I know what we're supposed to do to get me home. Every Rift is a sort of trial with challenges to complete. Threcia, a demigod that conducts these trials, just informed me we completed one of three: to turn prim and proper students into sex-craving lunatics."

"Kahaha! We do that on a regular basis though! Alright cool. We got one down. What's next?" Mio asked.

Kanae was having a surprisingly hard time looking at me. "The second is to… I… uh… need to thoroughly sexually humiliate this world's succubus queen…"

My brain drew a blank.

"Wait, what?!" I cried out.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

9