Chapter 188
770 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

"Cheese!" Mio and I flashed a smile, posing for another photo with another fan.

After the picture was taken, the guy awkwardly thanked us. He slinked away with Kaede's manga in one hand and covered his crotch with the other. The next person took his place right away, and the cycle continued.

"Sorry, you two! I didn't expect to get so many people," Kaede said when we finally got a break from horny otakus.

"It's fine… We promised to help you after all," I assured her while hiding behind and underneath the booth counter.

"Holy fuck. It's so hot and stuffy…" Mio chugged half the bottle of water and passed it to me, and I downed the rest in seconds.

As soon as we got back from the Okinawa trip, it was a tight schedule to make it to Comiket. We spent all day setting up and carrying merchandise into the convention. Kaede's booth was right in the thick of it, with people packed like sardines and bodies steaming like engines. Worse of all, everyone reeked of lust.

To bring in more sales and draw attention to Kaede's manga, we devised a scheme: buy her manga, get a picture with me and Mio dressed as the protagonists. However, it was taking every ounce of willpower for me not to push each guy down and fuck him right there.

Kaede glanced down at us. "If you guys need a breather, feel free to take a break. I feel bad keeping you here for so long."

"No sweat. Nothing's gonna happen to you on my watch," Mio declared.

"D-Don't you think you're overexaggerating a little?" she asked, absentmindedly scratching the mask on her face.

Out of fear of having people recognize and doxx her, Kaede wore a face mask and sunglasses to conceal her identity. Mio took to heart what I told her back in Okinawa and became excessively cautious for Kaede's safety. So far though, she hasn't had any problems with creepers.

Mio and I, on the other hand, encountered plenty of gropers though.

"Excuse me! Are you really Megane-sensei?" someone with a mole under his right eye asked.

"Eh? Ah… I-I am! Would you like to buy a manga?" Kaede asked her potential customer.

"Actually, I already bought one a while back from a comic store. Do you think you can sign this for me?" he asked.

Mio popped her head out. "Hey, punk! You're not creeping on my Kaede, are you?"

The guy jumped back in panic. 

"It's okay, Mio! He just wants an autograph!" Kaede said and apologized to the fan.

While slowly sinking back down, Mio did the 'I'm watching you' gesture between him and herself. I elbowed her in the side.

"Why are you like this?" I asked.

"What? I'm just making sure Kaede's all good!" Mio fired back.

I rolled my eyes and noticed Daichi, Riku, and Yui coming this way. The manga club. We were supposed to table with them tomorrow and advertise the game we made. Of course, they were going to be here.

The three of them locked eyes with me before I could hide under the table.

"Saeko…? Is that you?" Daichi asked.

"Hi…" I greeted them awkwardly.

"Mio's here, too! Wait, do you guys know Megane-sensei?" Yu's eyes flicked back and forth between us like a pendulum.

The sudden attention on Kaede made her squeamish. Mio saw right away and snarled at them like a guard dog.

"Uh… Is there a reason Mio's acting feral?" Riku backed away from the table.

"Calm down, you mutt." I bonked Mio on the head with the empty water bottle. 

We exchanged introductions after I explained to them our relationship to Kaede. Fortunately, they were understanding about it.

"Oh, I guess that explains why you tripped up a little when we brought her up." Daichi glanced cutely to the ceiling as he recalled, then returned his attention back to Kaede. "We totally get it if you're uncomfortable! The others and I just want to buy a book, if that's alright?"

"O-Of course! Thank you so much!" Kaede replied graciously, and even went as far as signing each comic despite them not asking.

The boys stared at the physical copies like they were holding buried treasure.

"You know, buying the manga means you can take a picture with us?" I told them with a wink.

They gulped hard. It wasn't any different than taking pictures with others. We gathered for a group photo, and when Daichi put an arm around my waist, it sent little shocks dancing up my spine. I was getting hungry again. Despite all the sex I had with Kana over vacation, my hunger just wasn't subsiding.

The camera shutter went off, and a different sensation went up my spine. A chill.

"You feel that?" Beatrice whispered.

"Vaguely. What is it?" I asked quietly.

"A dryad, masking her own aura… Be careful," she said.

Even with my aura stretched to its limit, I couldn't sense the dryad anymore. Chances were, she sensed me. Something must have happened, and she let it slip.

"Saeko, you okay?" Daichi looked at me worriedly.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm fine." I smiled, then turned to Kaede. "I think I'll take you up on that break."

"No problem! Mio, do you want to go with her?" Kaede asked.

"Nah, I'm good. Better I stay here in case someone makes a move on you," Mio said.

She blushed red again. "N-No one is going to already, you worrywart!" 

A sense of content and relief welled up within me. Beatrice probably wouldn't want Mio following me to find a dryad.

"You guys mind if I tag along?" I asked Daichi.

"N-Not at all! We were about to go to the exhibits," Daichi said.

The other two welcomed me aboard, no doubt excited to be the envy of everyone while having a succubus in their midst. While we headed to the exhibitors, I texted Mio about sensing a dryad and for her to keep an eye out with Kaede, then sent a call to arms to every succubus near the city.

Yumi and the others replied instantly about being on the way. Hopefully, nothing would go awry.

As we shuffled along the tight crowds, it gradually grew more and more difficult to walk. I was beginning to fall behind while squeezed between people. Daichi, Riku, and Yu were getting farther away.

I was about to lose sight of them until a hand pulled me through. It was Daichi.

"Just until the crowds lighten up, okay?" Daichi took on a shade of red.

"Thanks," I said.

After a short but grueling journey, we finally made it to the exhibitor hall. Hundreds of companies, big and indie, set up shop here to advertise and promote their flagship titles. Unlike the doujin area, where tables were arranged and ordered like a pencil case, the exhibitor hall had a lot more to show for the mainstream audience.

Giant banners of the most popular anime characters and video games hung from the ceiling. Workers representing their companies handed out merch catalogs and pamphlets. Large booths like Atlus, Square Enix, and Kinokuniya dominated the biggest spaces around here and attracted the most people.

"Saeko! Is that… Daichi, right?" Kana squeezed past a line of people.

Daichi and I quickly let go of each other's hands.

"K-Kana? I thought you stayed home!" I exclaimed.

"I wanted to, then one of my university friends who's overseas right now begged me to get stuff from Comiket. I was about to head to the doujin area to surprise you, but… well." Kana shrugged at the serendipitous meeting.

Riku and Yu introduced themselves to Kana. They were hitting it off pretty easily.

"What were you looking for, if you don't mind me asking?" Daichi asked him.

"Gunpla." Kana directed our attention to the plastic bag at his feet, containing the box of a gundam from one of the many series.

Daichi, Riku, and Yu fell to their knees in reverence.

"How… did you get your hands on this?" Daichi asked.

"Apparently a re-release from a limited run? Another friend who's volunteering at Comiket this year snuck me in. I got to the front of the line at the Bandai Hobby booth and nabbed it. I've got other gunpla he wants me to get, but the rest aren't hard to find," Kana explained while pulling out a list.

Probably because I wasn't into gunplay, but I didn't know what the big deal was. Instead, I was very disappointed that I stopped being the center of attention.

"You guys have fun with your gundams. I'm going to look around on my own," I said.

"Eh? Saeko, wait—"

I heard them calling for me, but I'd already disappeared into the crowds. Finding the dryad was more important than gunpla. However, as I wandered the expo hall, I was beginning to feel hopeless.

Until I noticed a group of people gathered outside of a men's restroom. The dryad was probably feeding. What better place than a restroom?

"Excuse me!" I slipped past dozens of guys. They gave me weird looks as I pushed into the restroom. However, once I made it inside expecting to face a dryad, only a bunch of panicking guys at the urinals turned to me at the same time.

Heat rose to my face. It was a silent staredown of awkwardness. 

Hang in there, me.

I had to be thorough just in case. Maybe the dryad hid in the stalls. I proceeded to knock on each door, but someone would call back that it was occupied. When I knocked on the last one, the door creaked inwards. Empty.

For whatever reason, I locked myself inside, sat down, and buried my face into my hands.

"I'm… so embarrassed…" I sighed.

"Why? What's wrong with you? Just get out of here. Who cares what meager humans think," Beatrice said.

"I just need a moment to myself…"

Beyond that door, dozens of men and hundreds more outside likely saw me storm in. They probably thought I was crazy. The stress led my hand to fingering myself. Pleasure ran through me like running water underneath a shower head. Just a quick climax to clear my thoughts, and I'd head right out.

I was getting close until I noticed the lock on the stall door was actually broken. Someone pulled it wide open. A slightly pudgy and geeky guy around my age, dressed in a leaf village headband from Naruto, stood there in shock. 

"Are… Are y-you okay?" he asked.

My succubus hunger took over. I parted the lips of my pussy with two fingers and gestured with my other hand for him to come in.

"Do you want to help me with this?" I invited him coquettishly.

The dollar-store cosplayer swallowed hard. He glanced over his shoulder, clearly looking at the other guys in here, then entered while fiddling with his zipper. The second he whipped his dick out, I wrapped my legs behind his waist and pulled him in. The thick member entered my pussy effortlessly, and he had both hands braced against the tank behind my head.

"Oh, god… this feels… so good…" he muttered.

Those same two hands planted on my breasts instead, squeezing and pinching my nipples as he thrusted into me.

"That's it— ahhh! You're doing great… make me cum!" I moaned.

Our fornicating was drawing attention. Two guys glanced into the stall, then three, then five until there was no more room for them to fit. They watched me getting fucked by this stranger.

"Everyone is… looking at me… I'm being used on a toilet… aaaahhhh!" Pleasure wracked my mind, bringing me to a quaking orgasm.

Hot cum poured into my pussy. When he pulled out, some of it leaked into the toilet. Having come to his post-coitus senses, the guy quickly gathered his stuff off the ground and booked it out of the stall.

I lifted my head to see another person entering the stall. He was a regular con-goer with messy black hair and thick glasses.

"I-I saw you at Megane-sensei's booth in the doujin area," the man said and pulled out a photo of us from Kaede's booth. "Look, I even took a picture with you! Can… Can I have sex with you, too?"

"A little extra service can't hurt," I said, opening my arms and legs.

The guy dropped his pants and shoved his dick into me right away. He thrusted so hard that my whole body heaved with every impact. My cosplay, already thin and sparse to begin with, slipped off and freed my breasts. He hugged me tightly, pressing his own chest to mine.

"I want to kiss you!" he pleaded.

"Hehe… You're so cute~" I shoved my tongue into his mouth, and he continued to fuck me while we made out.

Cameras were flashing again. This time, however, it wasn't to take a picture of me in cosplay. Intead, it was to capture and record me being a cum toilet for a bunch of con-goers. It stopped mattering to me if this ended up on the internet, or that they would use this as fap material later. Enough of my pictures were on the web by now anyway.

Soon, another load of cum spurted into me. The heat took me over the moon in ecstasy. After cumming in me, he pulled out his phone to take a selfie.

"Cheese!" I made a peace sign with both hands for him to snap the photo of my uncompromising state. 

"I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life. Thank you!" he exclaimed before leaving.

The others hesitated to come in, so I had to do a little convincing.

"Are you sure you're okay with just watching?" I smiled seductively.

At some point, a black marker was tied on a piece of string around my leg. Every time someone had their way with me, they added a mark to the tally on both of my inner thighs. The toilet bowl also filled up just a bit more from all the cum leaking out of my used pussy.

"Are you close? Hurry and give me your cum… I want it inside me!" I cried to the guy, thrusting wildly into me.

"I'm almost… It's coming!" he muttered.

Another load of hot cum fired into my already full womb. He quickly zipped up and hurried out of the stall. The next guy to come in put his gunpla box on the floor. I snapped back to my senses with a start.

"Wait a minute… I don't have time for this!" I groaned.

I shoved him away and stumbled out. A whole line of guys, leading right out of the restroom, had been waiting to get a round with me. I checked my phone. Two hours had gone by. Just how many did I end up fucking?

"Does this mean I'm not losing my virginity?" the guy poked his head out from the line to ask.

"Better luck next time… Now make way," I said, compelling the line of horny men with my succubus aura.

They stepped aside for me to leave. I left behind a trail of ejaculate dripping out of me on the way out. A couple of people gave me lascivious looks, justified since it was the men's restroom I was coming out of.

"Why didn't you stop me?" I growled at Beatrice.

"And why would I? You were having so much fun!" Beatrice replied heartily.

Another chill crept up my spine and shut Beatrice's laughter. Everyone's stares stopped registering to me. Past the crowds and people taking pictures of cosplayers, I caught the gaze of a woman from afar. A tall brunette woman in a maid outfit, staring right at me.

"Is that… her?" I asked Beatrice.

"I don't know. I can't sense a damn thing. What do your instincts say?" Beatrice questioned back.

Before I knew it, my shaking right hand was clutching the Blade of the First Temptress. I didn't summon it. Beatrice must have. Or maybe I did it out of fear. What do I do? Fight it here? Too many people would get hurt.

My body was completely frozen.

Someone passed by me, but in that fraction of a second, I lost sight of her. The woman was gone. I pushed people out of the way to get to where she had been standing.

"Wow! What are those tentacles made of?" a person behind me asked.

I whipped around and flinched. A pretty girl bowed graciously, making a pose for the photographers. She was dressed like a plant girl with a skirt that extended to green tentacles. The similarities ended there.

Damn it. I was losing my mind—

"Goodness, calm down. You're making me nervous. Slow your breathing. Close your eyes and count to ten," Beatrice urged me.

I did as she told me and counted to ten. When I opened my eyes, I'd stopped hyperventilating and my heart stopped beating so rapidly.

"You're pretty calm about this…" I remarked snidely.

"Don't get the wrong idea now. My survival hinges on your survival. I can't have my new body biting the dust so soon," Beatrice taunted.

I leaned against the wall to catch my breath and survey the expo hall. The crowds were too thick to make any worthwhile search. Even if I were to find the dryad, fighting it in here wasn't an option.

"Okay… Since we're partners for now, any ideas?" I asked, de-summoning the Blade so as to not accidentally cut anyone with a real sword.

"It suppressed its aura, so we can't find it. Clearly, it doesn't want to be noticed. That can only mean one thing," Beatrice said.

"The dryad is low on sexual energy and scared of fighting. Then… it's probably draining people. If it's draining people…"

"There should be bodies," she concluded.

Bodies… Bodies…

The dryad didn't want to be found yet. It needed to feed. Feeding in the middle of the hall would bring attention to itself, but there were plenty of people sitting against the wall to rest. As I followed along the outer rim of the hall, I noticed a girl shaking her friend who was hunched over on the ground.

"Tamura, wake up already! I want to get to the Precure panel!" the girl groaned.

"Is your friend okay?" I dropped in to ask.

She shook her head. "I'm not sure… Tamura was fine a second ago. I went to the bathroom, came back, and she was fast asleep. Now she isn't waking up no matter how much I bother her. Ugh."

The next person sitting against the wall was also unconscious, as well as the next one after that. The trail of limp bodies ended at the giant Nintendo booth. The last person was leaning against a door into the walled-off partition behind which the Nintendo employees were working.

I pulled out my phone and made a call to Yumi and Selene, but there was no signal with all these people around. Instead, I settled on sending a text and hoped they would get it soon.

"You're going in this alone? I recommend against it," Beatrice said.

"If people's lives are in danger, I have to. This isn't just about protecting myself and Mio. These are lives on the line here," I countered back.

With any luck, the dryad wasn't in here and the employees would just give me a scolding for trespassing. I drew a shallow breath and turned the knob. A tentacle reached through the crack in the door and dragged me in, then slammed it shut.

Something threw me hard against the wall. The impact knocked the wind from my lungs, threatening to topple the partitions over.

"Well, well… What a delicious little succubus, you are!" The dryad smiled, gliding a tongue across her sharp rows of teeth. Behind her, lying unconscious and scattered about in the backstage booth, were workers and convention volunteers.

"Looks like… you were having a feast," I quipped.

"You as well. Now you are fattened up and juicy with sexual energy. To think, you would fall for such a simple bait. Are you truly a succubus queen? Or just another fool?" she asked.

My body stopped obeying me. Actually… it was like I was fighting with my body.

"Let me in," Beatrice said to me.

"N-No… Stay put and let me… handle this…" I whispered.

The dryad squinted at me and cocked her head sideways.

"What are you on about now? Lost your mind since you're about to be made a meal of?" she teased while licking the side of my cheek.

I summoned the Blade of the First Temptress into my grasp. It wasn't by my choice.

"Kehehaha… Me, as the meal?" Beatrice cackled in my voice and smirked, and I realized too late that she took over my body. "Looks like I have to teach this overgrown weed a lesson and cut it down to size!"

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

10