Amara stood upon the fields, watching the dust rise as the demons made their advance in the distance. Behind her stood the mortals, whom she for the last millenium was told were nothing but fodder. Just like herself.
A smile grew on her face as the wind cooled her lips, wetted by the only one who thought otherwise.
And Amara was going to prove to one and all that her support had not been a wasted effort.
She raised her arm, giving the command she had waited a thousand years to give.
The blue sky began glittering, and like falling stars, her hidden ace made their arrival known.
A woman from Earth, becomes a sacrifical pawn when she is chosen as champion in a war between the gods that rule creation.
Follow her, as she prepares for war - a daunting task which is an uphill battle on it's own, where none expect her to emerge victorious. Except one.
Mixed dark and lighthearted story.
Draft. Please let me know, what you think the story might be lacking. All feedback is appreciated!
First few chapters, up to chapter 03, have a fast pace. Thereafter, it's a slow read.
- Non-harem in terms of romance.
- MC is technically OP, but starts off weak when compared to those in her league.
- A lot of side stories to display the supporting characters' thoughts and motivations.
- Act 1: A Sacrifical Pawn: Complete
- Act 2: The Roads of Destiny: Ongoing
- Act 3: A Date With Fate: -
- Act 4/5: ?
Original publishing on ScribbleHub.com. Permissions to publish elsewhere:
- Predator1000 / TheAbysm has my permission to translate this story into russian. Translation can be found here:
Ladies from waifulabs, edited with Paint and PhotoScape.